Use Case 1
About the Company
The UK's leading multidisciplinary healthcare recruiter. Having collaboration with over 90% of
NHS trusts, in addition to private medical organizations. Their offering spans doctors, nurses,
and allied health professionals.
They help healthcare organizations across the country find the staff they need to provide the
best possible care to their patients.
Design and build of a scraper to 'scrap’ incoming structured and unstructured assignment data
from variety of sources (portals and emails).
The scraper is to be configurable to accommodate the varying data sources and formats and
integrates with an established ‘parser’ to load the scraped data directly into DB in order to
automatically create an unassigned temporary contract for Nurses and Doctors.
We have built a complete solution using SMTP mail client to authenticate emails and attachments
via bot and created rule engine for reading/scraping the emails header/body/footer. We also
built a configurable bot for Web Portals using auth algorithm which was multithreaded to scrape
the data simultaneously from various portals. Here the input actions were passed automatically
by bot to the portals in order to apply various filters to get to the final data and scrape it
and push it further for processing. The following are the solution highlights:
- Automated the processes involved in capturing the requirements from various VMS and
Emails with no manual intervention.
- Implemented the RPA with the help of Open Source Tech stack with no cost on Tools and
Technology used for Scraper.
- Optimized and automated error handling and recovery mechanism at the time of requirement
gathering which reduced human error ratio to almost 100%.
- Rapid and reliable output which provides an upper hand over the competitors in the
market to fulfil the requirements as soon as possible.
- Unified centralized Web Portal hosted in premise data center which can be accessed from
- Various Dashboard/MIS reports for analysing the requirement trends from each vendor