Our Cloud management services encompass planning, provisioning, administering, monitoring and governing cloud computing services. Cloud management includes the processes, tools and policies that are used to assure that cloud computing services are deployed, tracked, and optimized for maximum benefit. Cloud management encompasses the technology, processes and people that manage the cloud, including the users, the provider and the administrators. Cloud management is essential for enabling organizations to get the most benefit from cloud computing services.
- Provisioning: Allocating the computing resources and services that a cloud provider offers.
- Monitoring: Tracking the performance and utilization of cloud-based services, such as storage, applications, and networks.
- Configuration: Configuring settings to ensure that the cloud environment is optimized for performance and reliability.
- Security: Ensuring that the cloud environment is secure from unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
- Optimization: Ensuring that the cloud environment is optimized for cost, performance, and efficiency.
- Compliance: Ensuring that the cloud environment is compliant with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Governance: Establishing policies and procedures for effective and efficient management of the cloud environment.